|DANKE SELFCATERING GUESTHOUSE|
|Danke offers you an old fashioned luxury accommodation far removed from the daily grind of life in the heart of the Overberg. |
The cottage is an ideal base from which to explore the Overberg Region of the Western Cape - South Africa. Danke is a private haven of tranquillity situated in a region that is embroided with a tapestry of multicoloured hills. During summer green wheat lands turn into different shades of yellow.
In autumn you are surrounded by brown-grey fields - just to bounce back after the first winter rains to all shades of green - truly Danke is situated in an area that is as unique as it is idyllic!
Danke offers you: privacy, simplicity, peace and tranquillity with a breathtaking view of Riviersonderend Mountains and Saltriver. Neighbours ? Expect sheep, cattle, blue cranes, guinea fowl, meercat, springbuck, the odd porcupine, and etcetera.
• Bring that best seller with that you never get time to read
• Take a leisurely stroll to the river
• See where the milk in the fridge comes from
• Bring your bicycle and ride to your hearts content
• Watch the birdlife
• Take beautiful photographs
• Watch springbuck (white and black springbuck), Nguni cattle, shy bushbuck, and bontebok - by appointment
• Be part of pigeon racing in season (June to September) - on Saturdays by appointment
Let the peace and quiet of the Overberg regenerate your soul
2 Persons Per Night = R600;
3 Persons Per Night = R900;
4 Persons Per Night = R1000;
On Special request: 5 Persons Per Night = R1250.
| || |